2. I agree that the URL www.nad.co.in is dedicated and developed by CDSL Ventures Limited (CVL) for CVL Academic Depository (CVL-AD) to host and process the requests mandated by CVL-AD mainly to enable the lodging, authenticating and verification of Academic Awards.
3. I agree to represent and warrant that I am authorised to consent to the Terms and Conditions on behalf of respective Students, Organisations, Institutions, Academic and Corporate entities and/ or any other agency in this context, etc., and shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
4. I, as a Verifier shall always agree that the content downloaded shall be for the rightful purpose mandated by CVL Academic Depository and in accordance with the terms of usage of CVL -AD and am not using for my personal or any other commercial purposes.
5. I agree that during the subsistence as a Verifier of CVL-AD, I will not sign and deal with any other Service Provider for Indian qualifications/Awards in this activity.
6. I will transact on the portal www.nad.co.in as a Verifier in a secured manner with appropriate log-in credentials with a user id and password as provided under CVL-AD system.
7. I agree to pay the applicable registration, service, document, and/ or submission fees as the case may be for any transaction on the portal www.nad.co.in regardless of whether or not such transaction is actually consummated.
8. I further agree that failure of any party to consummate a transaction does not relieve the obligation to pay the Fees due for such unconsummated transactions.
9. I hereby, agree to act in accordance with the principles of good faith and fair dealing when transacting on or through the afore referred Portal. I further agree that the CVL-AD shall have an exclusive right to investigate any allegation or evidence of any User's failure to abide by the principles of good faith and fair dealing in connection with its use of the Portal, and to fashion and enforce remedies, in its sole but reasonable discretion, in order to address any violation of such principles.
10. I agree that the details provided in the award are owned and in the possession of the CVL Academic Depository and shall enable the process of verification as per the CVL-AD system.
12. I agree that the payment made by me for transacting is not refundable unless until the same is made twice leading to a double payment and which is returnable.
13. I agree that I will not charge back with the card issuing bank for seeking refund of fee or charge paid for verification or for downloading the awards, except for instances of duplicate payments.
14. I also abide by the terms of usage of portal and agree to indemnify the CVL-AD for any loss or damages caused or claim if any lodged against CVL-AD due to non-fulfilment of verifier obligations.
• The IP address you are connecting from.
• Which pages are visited.
• The IP address of Web sites that you visited immediately before coming to the site.
• The IP address and account ID for users that logged on, the number of successful and unsuccessful attempts, and
• The activities completed.
Non-persistent cookies may be used only to facilitate functionality during a single Site visit. Cookies do not contain personal information and are not permanently stored for future use.
CDSL Ventures Limited (CVL) Academic Depository (CVL-AD) may use this information to find out how many and what type of visitors visit the Site and which sections of the Site are visited most frequently. This helps CVL -AD to know what information is most useful and to identify possible improvements to the Site to make it easier for different types of visitors to access the information they require. CVL-AD may record statistical information in the aggregate, based on the numbers of visitors to the Site and/or IP addresses. As part of its operations, it may be necessary for CVL -AD to share aggregate statistical information or other information with its affiliates and/or suppliers and/or other agencies on a "need to know" basis. By using the Site, users are deemed to have provided their permission to the collection and use of the aggregate statistical information for the purposes set out herein.
CVL-AD only collects information about identifiable individuals that is provided to it voluntarily when a user completes the user's name, address and any additional details the user chooses to provide electronically in any applications, e-mails or use of the "Contact us" portions of this Site. Users do not have to give CVL-AD personal information to visit this site. CVL-AD has implemented safeguards and security measures in an attempt to protect this information and keep it in strictest confidence. However, data transmissions over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be fully secure. CVL-AD does not provide any representations, warranties or guarantees that personal information so volunteered will be protected against loss, misuse or alteration.
CVL-AD retains the content of electronic submissions, applications, e-mails or other use of the "Contact us" portions of this Site, including the e-mail address from which the transmission was sent and responses thereto in order to handle any follow-up.
By using this site, a user is deemed to have provided the user's permission to the collection and use of information for the purposes set out herein.
CVL-AD reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time(s) without prior notice by posting a modified Privacy Statement on the site.
The display of trade-marks, graphical or other images of the afore referred Institutions, Bodies or Agencies on this site does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted or assigned.
CVL-AD is neither responsible for any inadvertent error nor for the contents that may have crept in the Awards being published on this site.